Last Entry: Experiences: April 15, 2013


Sunday, January 2, 2011

Soul Communication?

In 2000, I started to have some new and interesting energetic experiences. As I sat silently with a friend, I had the sensations of an ongoing conversation. I couldn't hear the words being said, but I could feel the information being passed between us in a vague sort of way. I believed that I was experiencing a subconscious conversation.

A few years later, however, I met someone that change my perspective on this experience. Upon meeting this person, the sensations that came to me were akin to meeting up with an old high school friend that I hadn’t seen in 20 years. It was like having an excited conversation about where we had been and what we had been learning about. This conversation also came with an overwhelming feeling of unconditional trust, as if it had already been earned.

Since I had never met this person before, it seemed like this conversation could only be related to a past life. Thus, I decided that these conversations must be from the soul, not the subconscious, because only the soul would know about a past life.

After having these energetic experiences, I was very curious about what they were all about, but I had a lot of fear in talking about them with anyone. So, I was left to simply observe and experience what was happening. These soul conversations seemed to continue and to expand, as I became able to sense the energetic presence of a person who was not physically in the room with me and who was likely several miles away. The experience of this energetic presence, however, was so great that I felt them physically and emotionally with me.

I continue to have a curiosity about these experiences today, but without the fear of discussing them. I have always wished for someone who would engage with me about them, with a particular interest in those who have had these experiences themselves. So, if you are out there reading this, I would really appreciate your perspective and experience...

1 comment:

  1. This article makes some interesting statements related to the experience that I have called soul communication:

    http://wakeup-world.com/2012/02/29/hearts-have-their-own-brain-and-consciousness/

    "consciousness actually emerges from the brain and the body acting together...that the heart plays a particularly significant role in"

    "there is now evidence that a subtle yet influential electromagnetic or 'energetic' communication system operates just below our conscious awareness...Moreover, it appears that the heart's field plays an important role in communicating physiological, psychological, and social information between individuals"

    "brain rhythms naturally synchronize to the heart's rhythmic activity"

    "one person's brain waves can actually synchronize to another person's heart"

    "psychophysiological coherence may increase our awareness of and sensitivity to others around us"

    ReplyDelete